SandalWood is one of the most beneficial beads in this world. It does not only help you obtain peace of mind and calmness, it can also aid you on many aspects such as heart diseases, fever, headache, etc. This bead is also a great way to obtain strength, willpower, and bravery.
Attention to Detail – This carefully-crafted bracelet boasts incredible attention to detail and is sure to impress. The Six Words Mantra: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists, painted or carved on rocks, prayer wheels, or yak skulls and seen around Tibet very commonly.
Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion.
- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom
- Material: Wood
- Gender: Unisex
- Main beads: 9*9mm Dark sander wood
- Charm beads: Om Mani Padme Hum Sign
- Length: Adjustable