Bodhi Seed is the symbol of wisdom and especially revered by Buddhists, a bodhi seed is considered auspicious to use for all practices, and represents a spiritual promise, dedication, and faith. The term 'bodhi' is used by Buddhists to denote two distinct meanings: in a narrow sense, it denotes the ficus religiosa tree under which the last of the Buddhas, Siddhartha Gautama attained Enlightenment; in a broad sense, it denotes any tree under which a Buddha has attained Enlightenment.
Six Words Mantra Amulet: Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion.
The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum is easy to say yet quite powerful, because it contains the essence of the entire teaching.
- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience.
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom
So in this way recitation of the mantra helps achieve perfection in the six practices from generosity to wisdom. The path of these six perfections is the path walked by all the Buddhas of the three times. What could then be more meaningful than to say the mantra and accomplish the six perfections?
- Unique design
- Material: Bodhi Seed
- White copper: 30% silver mix copper, The color won't fade
- Adjustable Macrame Knot
- This bracelet is adjustable and can fit wrist sizes from 16cm to 22cm.
The bracelet opens by pulling the beads closest to the lock in opposite directions and closes by pulling the small bead in opposite directions.