This piece has been specifically designed to aid those following the Tibetan Buddhist teachings during their Om Mani Pad Me Hum prayer which works to invoke powerful benevolent attention and blessings.
The Six True Words: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists, painted or carved on rocks, prayer wheels, or yak skulls and seen around Tibet very commonly.
Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion.
- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom
- Metals Type: Stainless Steel
- Gender: Unisex
- Letter: Six Trure words in Tibetan
- Color: Golden/Rose Gold/Original steel
- Wrist size: Adjustable 15-22cm (Open design)
- Wide: 6mm