This Truly one of a kind Bracelet is Silver Plated and is Carved with the Six True Word Mantra Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum and paired with none other than the Heart of Sutra!
The Six True Words: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists, painted or carved on rocks, prayer wheels, or yak skulls and seen around Tibet very commonly.
The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum is easy to say yet quite powerful, because it contains the essence of the entire teaching.
- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Mahelps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience.
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom
The Heart Sutra: Also known as "The Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom". The Heart Sutra often cited as the best-known and most popular Mahāyāna Buddhist scripture.
- Unique Design
- Metals Type:White copper - Silver Plated
- Adjustable:15-20cm adjustable