Handmade with natural coconut shell beads, tied together with hand-braided Tibetan rope. Finishing with an adjustable knot which you can size to fit perfectly on your wrist.
Handcrafted by experienced Buddhist artisans. You will receive A Unique Piece of Craftsmanship Jewelry.
The end bead is hand-polished with Tibetan mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum".
The Six True Words: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists, painted or carved on rocks, prayer wheels, or yak skulls and seen around Tibet very commonly.
The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum is easy to say yet quite powerful, because it contains the essence of the entire teaching.
- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience.
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom
- Material: Coco Nut Shell
- Main beads: Hand-polished coconut shell
- Main beads Size: 5mm
- Charm: Tibetan Copper
- Bracelet size: Adjustable