Tagua Nut: harmony, love of family and friends, preservation, tranquility, fertility,protection against negativity, attracting abundance, increasing inner strength.
The indigenous people of South America used Tagua to represent the feminine because of its great magnet-like romantic energy. Each member of the tribe was given a tagua pendant to wear around his or her neck. The natives believed that persons wearing tagua would live in harmony and always be loved by their family and friends. In one year a tagua palm produces the same amount of "ivory" as one female elephant. The tagua nuts, however, are harvested by hand without harming the tree. In addition to protecting animal ivory, tagua products help preserve tropical rainforests by providing a sustainable income for forest people.
Yak Bone: Yak is an important animal in Tibet as they are used as packing animals for nomadic tribes and to honor their passing they are used in practice. Continuing to be of service as they pass from this consciousness to another. Tibetan Yak Bone Mala, in Buddhism we use bone to remind us of the impertinence of death, that way we cherish each moment in a different perspective.
Six Words Mantra:Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion. The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum is easy to say yet quite powerful, because it contains the essence of the entire teaching.
- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom
- Pendant Size: About 5cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: White copper, Yak Bone, Coconut Shell, Tagua Nut
- Metals Type: White copper
- Pendant: om mani padme hum
- Length: Adjustable