This bracelet is made from all natural Green Cobra Eye Stone hand polished to perfection. The center piece is a Buddhism 6 Words Mantra Totem made from Copper and Silver. Totems are often associated with power, strength, peace, and growth.
Green Cobra Eye (also called Hawk’s Eye, Tiger's Eye, Tigereye) is a very soothing stone as it aids in reducing stress, increasing calm and easing anxiety. Also protects the person who wears it, especially during long journeys. It also enhances the feelings of security and respect. Tiger eye is an excellent stone for increasing the power of personal will.
Green Cobra Eye helps to open, clear and align the mid to higher range chakras, which will assist in speaking with clarity and acting from a place of integrity.
Six Words Mantra Totem: Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion:
- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience.
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom
- Gender: Unisex
- Main beads material: 8mm Green Cobra Eye Stone
- Charm beads: White copper (30% silver)