Sale

Traditional Tibetan Mantra Beads Rope


Secure Checkout 🛡️
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected.

5 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:

According to Tibetan culture, it is said that all the teachings of Buddha are contained in the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum, and that to know the phrase is to know enlightenment. Supposedly, contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove ist root cause.

- Handmade White Copper & Sterling Silver charms. The silver you see is 30% of the metals' materials. The other 70% is high-quality white copper.
- Flexible Tibetan rope cording allows for a universal wrist-fit.
- Perfect for meditation, contemplation, deep thought & spiritual enlightenment
- FREE Shipping Worldwide

The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum is easy to say yet quite powerful, because it contains the essence of the entire teaching. 

- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience.
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom

SPECIFICATIONS:

- Style: Religious
- Gender: Unisex
- Metals Type:White copper(30% silver)
- Color: Silver white
- Charm: Tibetan buddhist Six True Words Mantra sign

Customer Reviews

Subscribe