An original part of our Hand Crafted Collection! This rare bracelet is made from all Natural Wood and Tibetan Agate. The power of this bracelet is none other than a Six True Word Mantra Amulet Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum.
The Six True Words: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists, painted or carved on rocks, prayer wheels, or yak skulls and seen around Tibet very commonly.
The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum is easy to say yet quite powerful, because it contains the essence of the entire teaching.
- When you say the first syllable Om it is blessed to help you achieve perfection in the practice of generosity
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics
- Ni helps achieve perfection in the practice of tolerance and patience.
- Pad, the fourth syllable, helps to achieve perfection of perseverance
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration
- And the final sixth syllable Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom
Agate Stone: Are best for balancing yin/yang energy, courage, protection, healing, and calming.
- Material: Natural Wood
- Chain Type: Beaded Bracelet
- Function: Meditation
- Metals Type: White copper